005 | My 5-Part Morning Routine For Success In 2017
“Discipline equals freedom.”
If you look to some of the most successful (read: fulfilled) people in the world, a common theme that pops up is that many of them have some sort of morning routine to start the day.
Not all – some prefer the freedom that comes with spontaneity, and I know I feel that way from time to time too.
But for the most part (in the working week especially) I find that having some sort of ritual to start my day is a good idea. I’d even go as far as saying it’s one of the main things that impacts my mood and productivity over the next 12-24 hours.
So yeah, pretty important!
I’ve been working on my routine for quite some time, experimenting with different habits and swapping things around. I currently have one that one that works well for me and sets me up right for the day.
It’s a five-parter, but like Tim Ferriss says, if I hit three out of the five activities, then that’s a success.
What we cover in this episode:
- The big potential benefits of adopting a regular morning routine.
- What my 5-part morning routine looks like for the start of 2017 (it’s a little strange), and why I perform each part of the routine.
- How you can make a start on forming your own routine and set yourself up for a fulfilling, successful day.
Related Links & Resources
- The HERO Warmup – Full Body Morning Stretching Routine
- Morning Routines of The Most Successful People
- Tim Ferriss’ Morning Routine That Helps Him Win The Day
- The 50 Golden Rules For Forming Healthy Habits
Related Products & Deals
The Online Course – Healthy Habits 101: Change Your Habits, Change Your Life
Listen & Subscribe
Support The HERO Podcast
Enjoy The HERO Roundup
A weekly dose of resources, ideas, and tools all aimed at helping you unlock your potential, and unleash your inner HERO. Plus you get bonus access to the HERO Toolkit – a collection of eBooks, diet plans, workouts and more.