006 | The Conor McGregor Effect: Power of Visualisation
“If you have a clear picture in your head that something is going to happen and a clear belief that it will happen no matter what, then nothing can stop it. It is destined to happen. It’s perfect.”
There are certain people who come around just once in a lifetime.
Conor McGregor is arguably one of those.
Once upon a time (not too long ago) the Irish-born MMA fighter was living off benefits/welfare, struggling to make ends meet.
Fast forward to the current day, he’s become an international superstar. Conor is probably the most well-known fighter on the UFC’s star-studded roster, and the very first to hold two world championship belts in two different weight classes at the same time.
Love him or hate him, you can’t deny his physical talent, and perhaps more importantly – his mental fortitude.
The HERO Podcast is all about finding the tools and tactics that help people to bridge that gap between having an idea and executing it.
This how Conor did that and then some.
What we cover in this episode:
- The story of Conor from rags to riches, and the key tactics that allowed him to get there.
- The immense power of visualisation in achieving your goals, whether it be in sport, business or any other aspect of your life.
- How you can make visualisation a part of your routine, and set yourself up for your version of success.
Related Links & Resources
- Conor McGregor – Visualise , Manifest and Realise Your Dreams | EducateInspireChange
- Seeing Is Believing: The Power of Visualization | Psychology Today
- How Conor McGregor Used Visualization To Win | Huffington Post
- 001 – How to Unleash Your Inner HERO | The HERO Podcast
- The 50 Golden Rules For Forming Healthy Habits | Health Room
Related Products & Deals
The Online Course – Healthy Habits 101: Change Your Habits, Change Your Life
Listen & Subscribe
Support The HERO Podcast
Enjoy The HERO Roundup
A weekly dose of resources, ideas, and tools all aimed at helping you unlock your potential, and unleash your inner HERO. Plus you get bonus access to the HERO Toolkit – a collection of eBooks, diet plans, workouts and more.