008 | Jeff Sanders on Healthy Habits & Rockin’ Productivity
“Action is everything. It is the difference maker between success and failure, achievement and regret, progress and stagnation.”
They say not to meet the people who inspire you…
They say that it might spoil your image of them.
That they won’t live up to your expectations.
That you’ll be left feeling disappointed.
That most definitely wasn’t the case with this week’s guest on The HERO Podcast, Jeff Sanders.
Who is Jeff Sanders?
Jeff is someone I’ve looked up to for quite some time.
No doubt many of you will already be aware of his work, but for those of you who are perhaps unfamiliar:
Jeff is a keynote speaker, author of the best-selling and award-winning book on productivity, The 5 AM Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast, and more recently, founder of The Rockin’ Productivity Academy.
Jeff is also the host of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast, which I featured a few years back in my favourite health and fitness podcasts. It’s been ranked #1 in iTunes in the Self-Help and Business categories, been nominated for 4 Podcast Awards, and exceeded 3.5 million downloads. And true story – it’s one of the shows that inspired me to start The HERO Podcast.
I took a load of useful ideas away from this interview with Jeff that I’m gonna apply to my own life, and I’m sure you’ll get a lot from it too.
What we cover in this episode:
- From eating healthily to forming a regular meditation practice, Jeff’s top tips for creating lasting healthy habits this January (and any other time of the year).
- How you can overcome common obstacles to become an early riser and win the day before most people have even started to stir.
- Some of the key habits, resources and lessons you can explore to help discover your passion and then make it a reality.
Listen & Subscribe
Connect with Jeff
- The 5 AM Miracle by Jeff Sanders | Amazon UK / Amazon USA
- Ultramarathon Man by Dean Karnazes | Amazon UK / Amazon USA
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy | Amazon UK / Amazon USA
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown | Amazon UK / Amazon USA
- Mornings 101 Series| Jeff Sanders
- Top 10 Habits of Successful People | Jeff Sanders
- 7 Ways NOT to Start Your Ideal Day | Jeff Sanders
- #103 – A Marathon Before Breakfast with Dean Karnazes | The 5 AM Miracle Podcast
- Derek Sivers on Developing Confidence, Finding Happiness, and Saying “No” to Millions | Tim Ferriss Podcast
- 50 Golden Rules for Forming Healthy Habits | Health Room
- The Best Free Guided Meditation Sites | Health Room
- 007 | Jane Land of Veganuary on the Power of Plants | The HERO Podcast
Develop Lasting, Healthy Habits
The Online Course – Healthy Habits 101: Change Your Habits, Change Your Life
Support The HERO Podcast
Enjoy The HERO Roundup
A weekly dose of resources, ideas, and tools all aimed at helping you unlock your potential, and unleash your inner HERO. Plus you get bonus access to the HERO Toolkit – a collection of eBooks, diet plans, workouts and more.