010 | Building Your Environment for Lasting Healthy Habits
“We are what we see. We are products of our surroundings.”
Does your surrounding environment reflect the life you want to live?
We’re back with another solo episode of The HERO Podcast, where I dig into another super important habit-forming principle:
How your surrounding environment can impact your success rate.
It’s only a short episode, but whether you’re looking to build a regular meditation practice, get in shape, eat healthily, carve out your dream career or quit an unhealthy habit, it’s worth a listen.
Let’s dig in.
What we cover in this week’s episode of The HERO Podcast:
- How your surrounding environment can play a huge role in forming (or breaking) habits.
- The simple adjustments you can make to your environment to make your job way easier and facilitate lasting changes.
- What to do if your normal routine or environment is disrupted, and how to maintain your new healthy habit whilst traveling.
Listen & Subscribe
- Creating Your Habit Environment | Zen Habits
- 50 Golden Rules for Forming Healthy Habits | Health Room
- Proactive vs Reactive: How to be More Proactive and Conquer Your World | Health Room
- Change Your Environment, Change Your Life | The Positivity Blog
Develop Lasting, Healthy Habits
Healthy Habits 101
Support The HERO Podcast
UNLEASH YOUR INNER HERO
Proven tools and tactics to help you eat, move and live better. A plant based diet plan, full body mobility workout, habit changing eBook and much much more.