012 | Accountability: Building Your All Star Support Team
“Accountability breeds response-ability.”
Who’s holding you accountable?
Time for another solo episode of The HERO Podcast, where I dig into another super important principle in forming lasting, healthy habits:
If you find yourself slacking or you’re prone to giving into temptations and returning to your old behavior patterns, this is definitely something you’re gonna want to explore and experiment with.
Let’s take a closer look.
What we cover in this week’s episode of The HERO Podcast:
- How being accountable helped me change my mindset and physical training from one that was destroying my body, to one that promotes long-term health, mobility and strength.
- How you can enlist friends and family to help keep you on track towards your goal (even if they aren’t joining you on your journey).
- Some of the best apps and online communities you can use in conjunction (or instead of) real life accountability partners.
Listen & Subscribe
- The Role of Accountability In Forming Lasting Habits | Sarah Doody
- Interview With Leo Babauta on Forming Healthy Habits | No Meat Athlete
- 50 Golden Rules for Forming Healthy Habits | Health Room
- 24 Free Apps To Help You Change Your Habits | Fast Company
- 003 | On Willpower: Taking the First Step (And Habit Change Pathways) | The HERO Podcast
- 011 | A Healthy Habits Masterclass With Derek Doepker | The HERO Podcast
Develop Lasting, Healthy Habits
Healthy Habits 101
Support The HERO Podcast
UNLEASH YOUR INNER HERO
Proven tools and tactics to help you eat, move and live better. A plant based diet plan, full body mobility workout, habit changing eBook and much much more.