013 | Where to Start With Mobility, Beating Binge Eating and Fitting Fitness Around Work
“Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm & harmony.”
– Thomas Merton –
Time for a Q&A episode
If you’ve followed Health Room for a little while, you’ll know that when you sign up to my newsletter to get The HERO Toolkit and updates from the blog, I ask you to let me know about your greatest challenge when it comes to living a healthy, fulfilling lifestyle.
And if I have any tips that I think might help, I’ll share them with you.
Now I was doing a Youtube series where I answered said questions, but in all honesty – the time it was taking to record, edit and release videos was starting to get a little too much to juggle. There are only so many hours in the day.
So I thought I’d start making my way through the backlog of questions, and share some of my answers with you guys here on The HERO Podcast instead 🙂
My theory is that if one person is struggling with something, then it makes sense that others are too. So by sharing my answers here, I can potentially help more than just that one person.
So if you do have a question or challenge related to nutrition, movement, mindfulness, entrepreneurship or habit changing – get in touch. And if I have anything useful to share, I’ll address it in a future episode of the show.
Let’s get started.
What we cover in this week’s episode of The HERO Podcast:
- How to get started with mobility training, improving active flexibility and enhancing how your body moves.
- Three simple tips to help you fit a movement practice around a busy schedule.
- The long-term strategy for overcoming binge eating and improving your relationship with food.
Listen & Subscribe
Useful Books & Equipment
- Becoming a Supple Leopard | USA / UK
- Foam Roller | USA / UK
- Gymnastic Rings | USA / UK
- Resistance Bands | USA / UK
- The HERO Healthy Eating Plan | Health Room
- 28 Of The Best Stretching Routines In the Land | Health Room
- Mobility WOD Series | Kelly Starrett
- Runner’s Muscle Imbalances | Runner’s World
- Get in touch for Online Coaching | Health Room
Develop Lasting, Healthy Habits
Healthy Habits 101
Support The HERO Podcast
UNLEASH YOUR INNER HERO
Proven tools and tactics to help you eat, move and live better. A plant based diet plan, full body mobility workout, habit changing eBook and much much more.