014 | 8 Cornerstone Habits That Support a Healthy Lifestyle
“You can’t build a great building on a weak foundation.”
– Gordon B Hinckley –
What are your cornerstone habits?
This week on The HERO Podcast we’re looking at the idea of keystone or cornerstone habits.
What the heck are they?
Eseentially, they’re habits that form the foundation of a healthy, meaningful lifestyle. The bare bones, if you like.
The habits that facilitate other positive changes. The ones the kickstart a positive feedback loop, and really aid you on your hero’s journey.
No doubt – these habits are gonna vary quite a bit from person to person.
But on today’s show I’m sharing the ones that work well for me, and help keep me on the straight and narrow. Hopefully, they’ll get your creative juices flowing so you can come up with your own.
Let’s take a look.
What we cover in this week’s episode of The HERO Podcast:
- How certain habits can spark a negative, downward cycle, and how you can begin to break that cycle today.
- How to form the habit of regular meditation, and how this can have a knock-on effect on the rest of your life.
- The potential power of movement, food, social interaction, journaling, and much much more.
Listen & Subscribe
- Free Guided Meditation Sites | Health Room
- Modified Box Breathing | Health Room
- A Healthy Habits Masterclass With Derek Doepker | The HERO Podcast
- The HERO Healthy Eating Plan | Health Room
- 28 Of The Best Stretching Routines In The Land | Health Room
- The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Living | Health Room
Develop Lasting, Healthy Habits
Healthy Habits 101
Support The HERO Podcast
UNLEASH YOUR INNER HERO
Proven tools and tactics to help you eat, move and live better. A plant based diet plan, full body mobility workout, habit changing eBook and much much more.