“If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.”
My ideas have been influenced by many great friends, teachers, athletes and authors.
Here is a growing list of some of the most influential books, podcasts and blogs I’ve been lucky enough to have access to and be inspired by.
- The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey
- Man’s Search for Meaning – Viktor Frankl
- Body Mind Mastery: Creating Success in Sports and Life – Dan Millman
- The Breakthrough Experience – Dr. John DeMartini
- The Alchemist– Paulo Coelho
- Conversations with God – Neale Donald Walsch
- The Way of the Peaceful Warrior – Dan Millman
- Hero Living : Seven Strides to Awaken Your Infinite Power – Rudy Reyes
- Whole – Dr. T. Colin Cambell
- The China Study – Dr. T. Colin Cambell
- 80/10/10 Diet – Dr. Douglas Graham
- Self Healing Colitis & Crohns – David Klein
- Finding Ultra – Rich Roll
- Eat and Run – Scott Jurek
- The $100 Startup: Fire Your Boss, Do What You Love and Work Better to Live More – Chris Guillebeau
- The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich– Tim Ferriss
- The 4-Hour Body: An uncommon guide to rapid fat-loss, incredible sex and becoming superhuman: The Secrets and Science of Rapid Body Transformation– Tim Ferriss
- Personal Development for Smart People– Steve Pavlina
- Zen and the Art of Happiness– Chris Prentiss
- An Autobiography: The Story of My Experiments with Truth– Mohandas Gandhi
- Cortisol Connection– Shawn Talbot
- Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers – Robert Sapolsky
- A Survival Guide for Life– Bear Grylls
- On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft– Stephen King
- The Power of Less– Leo Babauta
Subscribe by email
If you wanna join thousands of other readers and discover more about how to:
- Eat a healthy, whole-food, nutrient-dense, plant based diet and make delicious recipes.
- Move freely, correct your postural imbalances, achieve a healthy weight and accomplish your fitness goals.
- Live mindfully and authentically, follow your dreams, and create lasting healthy habits.
- Exist sustainably and simply, and reduce your impact on the planet.
Not convinced? Check out these 6 Reasons to Subscribe.